Thursday 29 March 2012

Katima Love

A sad day for Canadian youth.  Katimavik, Canada's leading youth volunteer program, and sister program to Canada world youth is no more, the funding has been officially cut.  Katimavik has been accredited as being one of the worlds leading volunteer programs and I'm am sad to see it go, but glad to have had the opportunity to experience it.  For me the decision to join Katimavik in 2008 was the best decision I've ever made.  The experience was life changing and I made amazing friends across the country.  I hope, someday in the near future, to see katimavik reinstated.
All you need is love.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jess. It's Kaylie's dad.

    These are great photos. I think you will go far as a photographer.

    Can I buy a full resolution version of the picture you took of Kaylie and Stacey overlooking the water?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Blind Channel, British Columbia, Canada
I am the dock queen. I'm not sure what that means. Somehow I acquired the title, and it's stuck I'm alright with it.